You may be an architect first, but you're a businessperson a close second.
If designing homes - especially ones suited to the way we love to live - is what gets you out bed in the morning, then having clients to design for is an obvious must. And when those would-be clients search for the designer who'll create their perfect home they often do it online.
The fact is, that if you want to be found online, then there are three essential things you - as the designer-businessperson - need to do:
- Have a site that has relevant content, that's easily crawlable (by search engine bots...as well as people)
- Have regularly updated content
- Have lots of quality links from other people, pointing to you.
All of this is where we can help.
If you want to help make the phone ring, letting us cover your light home project will do two of the three essential things:
- Our simple infographic can be posted to your site (we'll give you the html or swf link) and then link back to our longer story - complete with slideshow.
- Our story about your project - and our media release if it's applicable - links to you - building those quality external links that search engine spiders really like.
Both things help you be found sooner, by those clients looking for great, sustainable architecture designers.
All you need to do - just email!
It couldn't be simpler: just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with one or two pics and a couple of bullet points about your light home project and we'll take a look. Depending on the schedule and the angle, we'll cover it in one of three ways:
- In one of our weekly blog posts - Australian Style, Green Undressed or How do I?
As one of our monthly Design Ambassador Choices
As one of our feature articles in the Light Home digi mag.
So what do you think?
To find out what qualifies as a light home, read more about light homes here. Otherwise, email us abut your project soon!